We deliver sustainable polymer solutions that the world needs, in a sustainable, profitable way.
We’re on a strategic journey to become a truly global specialised chemical company driven by attractive end markets. Our new strategy focuses Synthomer on becoming a speciality solutions platform for Coatings and Construction, Adhesives and Health and Protection market segments.
Key elements of the Synthomer investment case...
- Leading positions in niche markets with attractive growth prospects supported by structural megatrends
- Growth focus on Construction, Coatings and Adhesives enhanced by end-market orientation and innovation
- Substantial upside in Health and Protection led by market recovery and operational excellence
- Simplify portfolio and deliver on synergies
- Clear plan for significant EBITDA margin improvement
- Sustainability as a value driver underpinning everything we do.
...supported by clear financial targets
- Organic revenue growth: mid-single-digit across the cycle
- EBITDA margins: 15%+
- Return on Invested Capital: mid-teens
- Focused on deleveraging actions.
We will drive value and growth through the five core pillars of our strategy, underpinned by the tenets of end-market orientation, sustainability and innovation, and supported by the foundations of strong geographic presence, simplicity and robust financial performance.
- Organic growth in attractive end markets
- Rigorous and consistent portfolio management to build focused, leading positions
- Operational and commercial excellence in how we run our business
- Differentiated steering in how we allocate capital and talent
- Diversity, equity & inclusion and holistic people development.
What we do
Our business is built around three divisions, covering a diverse range of products and markets.
Find out more
Our business model
Innovation, sustainability and customer service are at the heart of our business model, which draws on our unique teams and assets to deliver high-performance speciality chemical products and create value for all our stakeholders.
Our business in numbers