Polymers for bottle labelling wet glues
- Ideal for casein-free and hybrid glue formulations
- High wet tack and optimised setting time
- Outstanding adhesion to glass, treated glass and PET
- Excellent removability in caustic wash-off processes
- Formulated wet glues provide excellent machinability and enable high speed labelling
- EU 10/2011 and FDA indirect food contact compliance.
Our extensive portfolio of polymers for synthetic bottle labelling gives our customers a range of adjustable viscosities, combined with easy label removability in caustic wash-off processes.
They enable you to achieve very high wet tack and good adhesion on substrates such as glass, treated glass and PET. In addition, they will help you to comply with direct and indirect food contact regulations, including EU 10/211. Our products can substitute for, or be combined with casein.