Outstanding fibre bonding and economic latex consumption for needle felt carpet applications
- Wide range of highly foamable products for soft to hard handle
- Ideal for use for foam-table, press-nip, lick-roller and full-bath impregnation
- High-performance binders with low VOCs, low fogging emissions and low odour
- Meeting the highest environmental standards
- Customised products to meet your specific requirements
- Continuous innovation providing market-leading solutions.
Our binders provide outstanding handle and durability to finished carpets, contributing to longevity and comfort.
Synthomer products for needlefelt carpet applications deliver excellent foaming capabilities, resulting in outstanding fibre bonding combined with economic latex consumption. They ensure good dimensional stability in the complete range of applications, from soft to hard handle. In addition, they are ideal for use for foam-table, press-nip, lick-roller and full-bath impregnation.
Our diverse product portfolio includes solutions for a very wide range of application and process requirements, delivering the properties you need, either off-the-shelf, or on a bespoke basis. Our product ranges include:
- LITEXTM T, based on carboxylated styrene-butadiene copolymer (XSBR)
- LIPOLANTM T, based on styrene-butadiene copolymer with high solid content (HSSBR)
- PLEXTOLTM T, based on styrene-acrylic copolymer (SA).
We take into account factors such as the texture and character of untreated material, as well as desired properties such as elasticity, sound absorbency, dimensional and thermal stability, comfort and lifetime to make sure we provide exactly the right binder for your application.
We also offer latices that are compatible with fillers, flame retardants and antistatic agents to deliver the additional benefits of durability, anti-electrostatic behaviour and fireproofing.
Synthomer’s latices provide multiple functionality for the finishing of carpets. With our partners worldwide, we are able to offer complete solutions including vulcanisation paste, gelling agents, thickener and soaps in conjunction with dedicated technical support at your site.
We welcome your questions and comments. To make a general enquiry or to find out more about a specific Synthomer product, please get in touch.Contact us