Approved supplier of high performance binders for thermo-mouldable and soft automotive carpet
- Approved supplier to the auto industry
- Wide range of highly foamable products
- High-performance binders with low VOCs, low fogging emissions and low odour
- Solutions for thermo-mouldable carpets and soft carpets
- Meeting the highest environmental standards
- Customised products to meet your specific requirements
- Continuous innovation to provide market-leading solutions
Our status as an approved supplier to the automotive industry demonstrates our commitment to providing the industry with innovative, high-performing products to satisfy the most demanding applications.
We offer a wide range of highly foamable, high performance binders with low VOCs, low fogging emissions and low odour. These include products for your thermo-mouldable carpets as well as for soft automotive carpets.
Our diverse product portfolio includes solutions for a very wide range of application and process requirements, delivering the properties you need, either off-the-shelf, or on a bespoke basis. Our product ranges include:
- LITEXTM T, based on carboxylated styrene-butadiene copolymer (XSBR)
- LIPOLANTM T, based on styrene-butadiene copolymer with high solid content (HSSBR)
- PLEXTOLTM T, based on styrene-acrylic copolymer (SA).
We take into account factors such as the texture and character of untreated material, as well as desired properties such as elasticity, sound absorbency, thermal stability after moulding, comfort and longevity, to make sure we provide exactly the right binder for your application.
We offer latices that are compatible with fillers, flame retardants and antistatic agents to deliver the additional benefits of durability, anti-electrostatic behaviour and fireproofing.
Synthomer’s latices provide multiple functionality for the finishing of carpets. With our partners worldwide we are able to offer complete solutions including vulcanisation paste, gelling agents, thickener and soaps in conjunction with dedicated technical support at your site.
|LITEX™ T 71S21||XSBR||Litex® T 71S21 is an aqueous dispersion of a carboxylated styrene-butadiene copolymer. The dispersion was developed for compounds designed for the production of drainage points and also for rubber crumb backings. It can also be used for precoats. When Litex® T 71S21 is used for precoats, the dispersion gives the carpets a soft handle. Litex® T 71S21 contains an antioxidant.|