Waterborne low-VOC pressure-sensitive adhesives for your speciality tape applications
- High peel, high shear, and high initial tack for superior performance
- Excellent adhesion onto low energy surfaces
- Very high water resistance without whitening
- Low emission (low-VOC and low fogging) to help meet stringent regulations
- Help to reduce your carbon footprint
- Customised products for specialised applications.
Our waterborne, low-VOC, pressure sensitive adhesives cater to all your speciality tape needs. For demanding outdoor applications including roof insulation and construction tapes, we provide products with outstanding water resistance and low temperature applicability that ensure secure bonding (e.g., to low-energy surfaces).
We manufacture PSAs for protective films which exhibit no staining or ghosting, and leave no residue after removal; and PSAs with high plasticiser tolerance which are ideal for graphic PVC films. The low-emission properties of our PSAs are particularly important in automotive applications. In addition, our high solids, water-based PSAs provide improved drying and film-forming properties.
|PLEXTOL™ L 4801||PA||PLEXTOL L 4801 is an aqueous dispersion of acrylic copolymer for specialty pressure sensitive tapes. It is anionic and APEO free. |