Waterborne low-VOC pressure-sensitive adhesives for the toughest label applications
- Low-VOC and high tack
- Coater-ready formulations and customised products
- Low-temperature adhesion, and excellent adhesion onto low energy surfaces
- Very high-water resistance without whitening
- Environmentally friendly
- Various international indirect food contact compliances
Synthomer has the ideal adhesive for even the toughest clear-on-clear, speciality filmic and paper label application. Our waterborne, low-VOC, pressure-sensitive adhesives feature excellent adhesion onto low-energy surfaces and provide optimum water resistance and best-in-class water whitening resistance.
In addition, our high-solids, water-based PSAs provide improved drying and film-forming properties and contribute to lower transportation costs, helping to reduce your carbon footprint. Whatever type of label you manufacture, Synthomer has an adhesive that will ensure your product meets your customers’ expectations and enhances the profile of your offer.
Synthomer’s water-based, high-solids, low-VOC PSAs are ideally suited for:
- Clear-on-clear applications in beverages and health and beauty
- High-speed coater lines with superior runnability
- Low-temperature adhesion for freezer and chilled labels.
|PLEXTOL™ L 4804||PA||Aqueous dispersion of acrylic copolymer, anionic, APEO free.|
|PLEXTOL™ L 4805||PA||Aqueous dispersion of acrylic copolymer, anionic, APEO free.|
|PLEXTOL™ X 4427||PA||PLEXTOL X 4427 is an aqueous emulsion of an acrylic-copolymer.|