Advanced polymer binders for outstanding performance and compliance
- Improved abrasion resistance for wipe durability
- Reduced quat absorption for disinfecting wipes
- Durable hydrophilic performance through multiple insults (hygiene)
- Excellent tensile strength
- Horizontal and vertical wicking for improved absorption.
Synthomer manufactures a variety of polymer binders to enhance the performance of nonwoven wipes, towels, incontinence pads and feminine hygiene products.
We offer a wide range of products with different chemistries and various glass transition temperatures (Tg), catering to the specific needs of your products. Our binders provide durable adhesion and the functionality desired for these applications, and are also used to enhance hand feel and mechanical properties.
Our products are free from substances of very high concern (SVHC) and skin sensitiser, which ensures your products are compliant with the strictest regulations and are safe for consumer use.
Carboxylated styrene butadiene latex for nonwoven applications
We welcome your questions and comments. To make a general enquiry or to find out more about a specific Synthomer product, please get in touch.Contact us