NEW Water Soluble 3D Printing Material: SYNTHOSOL™ PVA Pellets
Synthomer’s SYNTHOSOL™ PVA pellets are a unique cold water soluble support material specifically developed for 3D printing to solve industry challenges and designed with global sustainability considerations from the outset.
SYNTHOSOL™ achieves superior print performance, efficient low energy post processing whilst also maintaining an eco-friendly, biodegradable, non-toxic formulation.
SYNTHOSOL™ PVA is versatile and can be used directly for Fused Granular Fabrication (FGF) or further processed into filament for use within Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)/Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM) additive manufacture.
Using SYNTHOSOL™ PVA unlocks many 3D printing application opportunities:
- Printed parts with complex geometries and internal cavities
- Soluble cores for moulded parts
- Concept models and design prototypes
- Large format additive manufacture (LFAM) applications
- Excellent thermal stability for high temperature printing
- Efficient cold water solubility in tap water
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous product and waste
- Inherently biodegradable, environmentally friendly, microplastic free formulation
- Patent-pending technology
- Developed and manufactured in the UK