Elastomer for Additive Manufacturing : Sunigum™ AM
Sunigum™ elastomers powders are a well-known and established technology for the modification of thermoplastics and thermoplastic elastomers.
Sunigum™ AM grade is an elastomer specifically designed for additive manufacturing to enable the manufacture of softer parts with unique soft touch haptics, aesthetically pleasing matte finish and UV resistance.
Sunigum™ AM can modified different polar plastics that can be further processed into filament for use within Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)/Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM) additive or directly for Fused Granular Fabrication (FGF).
- Compatible with polar thermoplastics such as TPU, ABS, PLA, Nylon
- Improve TPU filament production & printability
- Act as flexibilizer/plasticizer for ABS, PLA
- Soft touch haptics
- Excellent heat & UV resistance
- Resistant to oil-based fluids, solvents, animal fats