Latices for international sports-standard artificial turf
- Specially developed latex for artificial turf
- Meets requirements of different international sporting associations’ standards
- Meets the highest environmental standards
- Customised products to meet your specific requirements
- Continuous innovation to provide market-leading solutions.
Synthomer artificial turf products are specially developed to meet and exceed the standards and specifications of various international sporting associations. They deliver high-performance characteristics including pile holding, water resistance, low ageing, fast drying and high filler load solutions.
Synthomer’s latices offer multiple functionality for the finishing of sports flooring. Our binders provide outstanding fibre bonding, handling and durability to the finished turf, contributing to its longevity.
Our diverse product portfolio includes solutions for a very wide range of application and process requirements, delivering the properties you need, either off-the-shelf, or on a bespoke basis. The core of our artificial turf product range is LITEXTM T, based on carboxylated styrene-butadiene copolymer (XSBR).
With our partners worldwide, we are able to offer complete solutions including coagulating agents, thickener and soaps, in conjunction with our dedicated technical support at your site.