When minutes matter, trust Synthomer intumescent coatings
- Water-based binders for environmentally-friendly intumescent coatings and sealants
- Solvent-borne binders for more stringent durability requirements
- Fire protection capabilities meeting Z1, Z2, Y and X class requirements
- Ensure excellent foam development and stabilisation
- Custom-made for different levels of protection, from 30 to 120 minutes
- Good water resistance
- Smoke suppression and reduction of flame spread.
We are the world’s leading supplier of dispersions for water-based and solvent-borne thin-film intumescent coatings. Architects, engineers and builders trust our material technologies to provide unmatched passive fire protection to structural steel and metals, guarding many of the world’s iconic multistorey structures.
Synthomer EMULTEX FRTM, PLIOLITETM and Hydro PLIOLITETM innovations push the boundaries of high-performance. Our systems can increase fire protection time by up to 120 minutes for interior, semi-exposed, and exposed applications.
Advanced flame retardants from Synthomer speciality inorganic chemicals company William Blythe reduce fire spread and smoke evolution.
We welcome your questions and comments. To make a general enquiry or to find out more about a specific Synthomer product, please get in touch.Contact us