High-performance acrylic polymers for clear and filled caulks and sealants
- Excellent pigment binder loading
- Outstanding wetting and adhesion to porous substrates
- Good stability in multiple formulations
- Excellent UV stability
- Very good flexibility at low temperature
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Low-VOC and environmentally friendly.
Our unique portfolio of acrylic polymers for clear and filled caulks and sealants, includes waterborne acrylics, styrene acrylics and vinyl VeoVa acrylics which can be formulated with high pigment loading to fulfil various international standards, with high elongation and good recovery.
With excellent wetting and adhesion on porous substrates, they are ideal for all your indoor and outdoor applications. Selected products are co-solvent-free, ammonia-free or surfactant-free, meeting the requirements for low-VOC applications and offering you unmatched flexibility in formulation design.