- Innovation is the key to creating a better and sustainable future.
- With the demand of nitrile gloves growing across different applications globally, awareness of its impact on environmental sustainability has become more important.
- In order to provide an insight of nitrile gloves environmental assessment based on real-time data, Synthomer conducted the very first full cradle-to-grave life-cycle analysis for NBR latex and gloves in 2019.
- The assessment was verified by the independent LCIE Bureau Veritas France in accordance to ISO14071. Based on the LCA data, Synthomer latest generation of nitrile SyNovus™ exhibits a significant level of improvement to the environmental impact of glove manufacturing.
Source from: Environmental Assessment of New Generation Single Use Nitrile Gloves – Comparison With PVC, NR And Previous Generation Nitrile Gloves, Version 1, 01/04/2019
Source from: Environmental Assessment of New Generation Single Use Nitrile Gloves – Comparison With PVC, NR And Previous Generation Nitrile Gloves, Version 1, 01/04/2019.
Source from: Synthomer’s internal evaluation
• Preliminarily to thin disposable gloves
- • Lesser energy used and reduce carbon footprint for a better environment
- • Accelerator free to minimize Type IV skin allergy
Other Performance Highlights:
- • Superior tensile strength
- • Chemical resistance
- • No maturation needed
- • Minimize compounding complications
- • Improve colour and odour
- We believe that our patented Synovus™ product is the right and responsible choice for the glove industries to move into a more sustainable as well as less cause of skin allergy for end-users.
Phone: +603-2080 7200
Contact our technical specialists for a no-obligation discussion of how Synthomer’s latices can help improve your medical and examination gloves.