Synthomer’s binders for tufted carpets feature high filler acceptance, allowing you to achieve extremely cost-effective one- and two-phase coating. They are ideal for pre-coat and secondary backing with high pile binding under dry and wet conditions. In addition, we have a range of high performance solutions to meet your specific VOC level requirements.
Our wide range of products ensures that you will be able to find one that meets your exact application and process requirements to deliver the properties you need. Our product ranges include:
- Litex T, based on carboxylated styrene-butadiene copolymer (XSBR).
- Lipolan T, based on styrene-butadiene copolymer with high solid content (HSSBR).
- Plextol T, based on styrene-butadiene copolymer (SA).
We take into account factors such as texture and character of the untreated material, as well as desired properties such as elasticity, sound absorbency, dimensional and thermal stability, comfort and lifetime to make sure we provide exactly the right binder for your application.
For the more demanding professional market, we offer latices that are compatible with fillers, flame retardants and antistatic agents to deliver the additional benefits of durability, anti-electrostatic behaviour and fireproofing.
Synthomer’s latices offer multiple functionality for the finishing of carpets. With our partners worldwide, we are able to offer complete solutions including vulcanisation paste, gelling agents, thickener and soaps in conjunction with dedicated technical support at your site.
- A wide range of products to meet all your tufted carpet applications.
- Products with high filler acceptance for cost-effective one- and two-phase coating.
- Ideal for pre-coat and secondary backing with high pile binding under dry and wet conditions.
- High performance binders with low VOCs, low fogging emissions and low odour.
- Products supplied out of our own manufacturing network meet the highest environmental standards.
- Our industry experts are able to customise products to meet your specific requirements.
- Continuous innovation to provide market-leading solutions.
There are currently no downloads available.
||LITEX T 56R60
Litex® T 56R60 is an aqueous dispersion of a carboxylated styrene-butadiene co...
||LITEX T 64W20
Litex® T 64W20 is an aqueous dispersion of a carboxylated styrene-butadiene co...
||LITEX T 68W20
Litex® T 68W20 is an aqueous dispersion of a carboxylated styrene-butadiene co...
Talk to Synthomer today to learn about the benefits our binders can bring to your tufted carpet applications. Contact us.