Synthomer’s Acrylic dispersions will enable you to meet the challenges of technically demanding flexible packaging applications. Their excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates, including low and high energy surfaces ensure superior performance for high gloss lamination, heat seal and cold seal applications. In addition, they are compliant with direct and indirect food contact regulations, such as EU 10/2011.
- Food contact compliance.
- Superior clarity and flexibility.
- Coater ready formulation.
- Outstanding adhesion to a wide range of substrates, including low and high energy surfaces.
- Excellent processability for improved manufacturing efficiency.
- Low odour and low foaming.
- Environmentally responsible.
||LITEX S 25A10
LITEX S 25A10 is an anionic, waterbased dispersion of a carboxylated styrene but...
||LITEX S 79A10
Litex S 79A10 is a carboxylated styrene/butadiene copolymer latex....
Talk to Synthomer today to learn about the benefits which our waterborne low-VOC Acrylic dispersion can bring to your flexible packaging applications. Contact Us