Synthomer coatings for industrial abrasives deliver outstanding performance in combination with different textile carriers and ensure your abrasives are fit for purpose for wet and dry grinding. Our Litex grades are designed for industrial abrasives on PES and cotton-carriers. They are perfect for core impregnation and front/back-coating of the base fabrics. Their broad latex glass transition range ensures your abrasives will be able to meet the process demands of the tools and workpieces to be ground. Litex coatings provide excellent adhesion between the carrier and the phenolic fixation layer for the abrasive grain. Acralen SNX, the latest addition to our product range, offers outstanding peel-strength and fastness against cooling fluids.
- Good adhesion promotion between fabric and phenolic fixation.
- Outstanding products for all types of textile carrier.
- Ideal for wet and dry abrasives.
- Good miscibility with resins.
- Excellent protection of the fabric against phenolic resin attack.
||ACRALEN SNX 7675
ACRALEN SNX 7675 ia an aqueous emulsion of a self-crosslinking styrene-butadiene...
Contact our technical specialists for a no-obligation discussion of how Synthomer’s coatings can help improve your abrasives.