Synthomer’s high-solids styrene-butadiene rubber (HSSBR) latices for footwear have been developed to provide top quality performance in applications such as foam cushions and insoles. From hard to soft and stiff to flexible, as well as our unique visco-elastic formulation, Synthomer has a product to meet your precise needs in applications such as:
- Flat foam and foam laminates (gel and non-gel).
- Moulded footwear foam (gel and non-gel).
All Synthomer Lipolan F products deliver a perfect, fine open-cell foam structure, ensuring outstanding elasticity, as well as efficient air and moisture transport. All our latices are suitable for both gel and non-gel processes. The mechanical stability and excellent consistency ensure convenient and efficient foam manufacturing.
Synthomer Lipolan F latices will bring the following benefits to your footwear foam applications:
- Achieve your desired degree of resilience, flexibility, stiffness and hardness.
- Perfect foam structure and superior moisture transport.
- Suitable for both gel and non-gel processes.
- Broadest portfolio of HSSBR products to cater for all your requirements.
- Security of supply from the largest HSSBR plant worldwide.
- Products made to the highest standards in Germany.
- Products are available globally.
- Technical service team available to support you on-site during production, ramp-up phases and machine set-up.
- Dedicated laboratory team for additional support.
There are currently no downloads available.
||LIPOLAN F 2420F
LIPOLAN® F 2420F is an aqueous dispersion of a reinforced styrene-butadiene co...
||LIPOLAN F 2610F
LIPOLAN® F 2610F is an aqueous dispersion of a reinforced styrene-butadiene co...
||LIPOLAN F 2820F
LIPOLAN® F 2820F is an aqueous dispersion of a reinforced styrene-butadiene co...
Talk to Synthomer today to discover the benefits our latices can bring to your footwear foam products. Contact us.