Synthomer’s latices for artificial turf have been designed to fulfil the requirements of international sports associations. We have products specially developed to match the specifications of various international standards regarding pile holding, water resistance, low aging, fast drying and high filler load solutions.
Synthomer’s wide range of products ensures that you will be able to find one that meets your exact application and process requirements to deliver the properties you need. Our product ranges include:
- Litex T, based on carboxylated styrene-butadiene copolymer (XSBR).
- Lipolan T, based on styrene-butadiene copolymer with high solid content (HSSBR).
- Plextol T, based on styrene-butadiene copolymer (SA).
To help you get the optimum latex for your specific application, we take into account factors such as texture and character of the untreated material, as well as desired properties such as elasticity, sound absorbency, dimensional and thermal stability, comfort and lifetime.
For the more demanding professional market, we offer latices that are compatible with fillers, flame retardants and antistatic agents to deliver the additional benefits of durability, anti-electrostatic behaviour and fireproofing.
Synthomer’s latices offer multiple functionality for the finishing of carpets. With our partners worldwide, we are able to offer complete solutions including vulcanisation paste, gelling agents, thickener and soaps, in conjunction with our dedicated technical support at your site.
- Specially developed latex for artificial turf fulfils the requirements of international sports associations.
- Latices to match the requirements of different international standards regarding pile holding, water resistance, low aging, fast drying and high filler load solutions.
- Products supplied out of our own manufacturing network meet the highest environmental standards.
- Our industry experts are able to customise products to meet your specific requirements.
- Continuous innovation to provide market-leading solutions.
There are currently no downloads available.
Talk to Synthomer today to learn about the benefits our latices can bring to your artificial turf applications. Contact us.