Synthomer’s unique portfolio of polymers for synthetic bottle labelling adhesives offers you a range of adjustable viscosity plateaux combined with easy label removability in caustic wash-off processes. They will help you achieve very high wet tack and good adhesion on substrates such as glass, treated glass and PET. In addition, they will allow you to comply with direct and indirect food contact regulations, including EU 10/211. Our products can substitute or be combined with casein.
- Ideal for casein-free and hybrid glue formulations.
- High wet tack.
- Optimised setting time.
- Outstanding adhesion to glass, treated glass and PET.
- Excellent removability in caustic wash-off processes.
- Formulated wet glues provide excellent machinability and enable high speed labelling.
- EU 10/2011 and FDA indirect food contact compliance.
||PLEXTOL A 1819
||PLEXTOL A 1819 is an aqueous dispersion of acrylic copolymer. It is anionic and APEO free.
||PLEXTOL R 100
||PLEXTOL R 100 is an acrylic copolymer dispersion.
||PLEXTOL R 123
||PLEXTOL R 123 is an acrylic copolymer dispersion.
||REVACRYL AE 3020
||REVACRYL AE 3020 is a finely dispersed, aqueous dispersion of an acrylic ester-styrene copolymer. The dispersion contains an anionic emulsifier system and is free from film forming aids, solvents and plasticizers.
Talk to Synthomer today to learn about the benefits which our wet glues can bring to your bottle labelling wet glues. Contact us