Synthomer’s binders will help you to meet all your needs for coating in packaging applications needs, including the ever-more stringent requirements for low-odour and , MOSH-/MOAH-free, food contact compliant systems. They are ideal for the following applications:
- Folded box-board.
- Liquid packaging board.
- Coated liner.
Our experts support you with in depth knowledge for development and application of Styrene-Butadiene (XSBR) and Acrylic (SA) binder technology for the Paper and Packaging industry.
Our technology provides extremely robust products to support your production efficiency by excellent binder stability and optimal coater runability.
- GenFlo 5068: XSBR latex with excellent ionic & shear stability for paperboard, web offset and specialty papers
- GenFlo 5128: XSBR latex for excellent runnability on high speed blade coaters
- GenCryl 9555: Low odor XSBR providing excellent printability and wet strength
- GenCryl 9780: High strength XSBR binder with outstanding printability and process stability
- Sunbond 3410: Polyvinyl Acetate binder for paperboard coatings, providing enhanced glueability and sheet gloss
- Compliance with food contact legislation through products that are low-odour.
- Improved production efficiency through excellent binder stability and optimal coater runnability.
- A broad range of products for all your needs.
- Products supplied out of our own manufacturing network meet the highest environmental standards.
- Our industry experts are able to customise products to meet your specific requirements.
- Continuous innovation to provide market-leading solutions.
Talk to Synthomer today to learn about the benefits our binders can bring to your packaging.