Synthomer is a leading manufacturer of synthetic binders for graphic paper coating applications, including:
- Fine paper - sheet and web offset
- Mechanical paper - offset and rotogravure
Our experts support you with in depth knowledge for development and application of Styrene-Butadiene (XSBR) and Acrylic (SA) binder technology for the Paper and Packaging industry.
Our technology provides extremely robust products to support your production efficiency by excellent binder stability and optimal coater runability.
GenFlo 5068: XSBR latex with excellent ionic & shear stability for paperboard, web offset and specialty papers
GenFlo 5128: XSBR latex for excellent runnability on high speed blade coaters
GenCryl 9555: Low odor XSBR providing excellent printability and wet strength
GenCryl 9780: High strength XSBR binder with outstanding printability and process stability
Uniq-Print 8000: Print enhancer for coated and uncoated paper grades for ink jet printing
- Improved production efficiency through excellent binder stability and optimal coater runnability.
- Economical solutions that deliver high strength and excellent printability.
- A broad portfolio for all your paper coating applications, delivering superior binding strength and printability.
- Products supplied out of our own manufacturing network meet the highest environmental standards.
- Our industry experts are able to customise products to meet your specific requirements.
- Continuous innovation to provide market-leading solutions.
Talk to Synthomer today to learn about the benefits our binders can bring to your graphic paper.