Synthomer supplies a range of ready-to-use compounds used in the carpet industry and many other applications. We also tailor compounds to meet your specific requirements. In addition, we supply additives such as soap, thickener, antistatic agents and curing pastes.
Synthomer’s aqueous curing systems can be used to enhance properties such as heat resistance and mechanical strength during the chemical vulcanisation process. During vulcanisation, auxiliaries such as sulphur and other "curatives" are used. These influence the individual polymer chains and can modify the end properties of a product, such as heat resistance and dynamic properties. Synthomer curing systems allow you to achieve superior mechanical properties in the final product. Our VU pastes and auxiliaries offer highly reproducible gelling and curing times for consistent and safe production. We offer a wide range of vulcanisation pastes and auxiliaries that offer benefits in all the basic applications. In addition, we can customise our standard products to meet the specific needs of your process.
- Convenient, ready-to-use products.
- Products can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
- High performance additives also available.
- Improve heat resistance and mechanical strength during vulcanisation.
- VU pastes and auxiliaries with highly reproducible gelling and curing times for consistent and safe production.
There are currently no downloads available.
Contact our technical specialists for a no-obligation discussion of how Synthomer’s compounds and aqueous curing systems can help improve your carpet and other applications.