Synthomer’s latex binders for woven carpets have been specially formulated to deliver high penetration to ensure that you achieve superior binding of the different yarn layers in warp and weft direction. They will meet all your application requirements – from soft to hard handle – achieving outstanding dimension stability every time.
Our wide range of products ensures that you will be able to find one that meets your exact application and process requirements to deliver the properties you need. Our product ranges include:
- Litex T, based on carboxylated styrene-butadiene copolymer (XSBR).
- Lipolan T, based on styrene-butadiene copolymer with high solid content (HSSBR).
- Plextol T, based on styrene-butadiene copolymer (SA).
We take into account factors such as texture and character of the untreated material, as well as desired properties such as elasticity, sound absorbency, dimensional and thermal stability, comfort and lifetime to make sure we provide exactly the right binder for your application.
For the more demanding professional market, we offer latices that are compatible with fillers, flame retardants and antistatic agents to deliver the additional benefits of durability, anti-electrostatic behaviour and fireproofing.
Synthomer’s latices offer multiple functionality for the finishing of carpets. With our partners worldwide, we are able to offer complete solutions including vulcanisation paste, gelling agents, thickener and soaps in conjunction with dedicated technical support at your site.
- High penetration ensures superior binding of the different yarn layers in warp and weft direction.
- Products for soft to hard handle delivering outstanding dimension stability.
- A broad portfolio of products to meet all your textile floorcovering needs.
- Products supplied out of our own manufacturing network meet the highest environmental standards.
- Our industry experts are able to customise products to meet your specific requirements.
- Continuous innovation to provide market-leading solutions.
There are currently no downloads available.
Talk to Synthomer today to discover how our binders can help improve your woven carpets. Contact us.