Synthomer’s unique portfolio of polymers for wet glue bottle labelling adhesives offer you a range of polymers that can be formulated to achieve good adhesion and superior anchorage to a range of common substrates such as glass (coated and uncoated) and PET. We also offer grades that act as excellent adhesion promoters. Many of our polymers will perform well in alkali wash-off formulations for bottle cleaning and recycling.
Synthomer’s portfolio includes a range of grades that can be used in cold seal formulations for food wrappers and other applications. Our food packaging grades comply with a wide range of different regulations including many sections of FDA requirements for both direct and indirect food contact as well as other international regulations.
- Ideal for casein-free and hybrid glue formulations.
- High wet tack in bottle labelling grades
- Outstanding adhesion to glass, treated glass, PET, etc.
- Excellent removability in caustic wash-off processes.
- Direct and indirect food contact compliance to broad range of regulations
There are currently no downloads available.
Talk to Synthomer today to learn about the benefits our polymers can bring to your packaging applications. Contact us