Synthomer’s waterborne low-VOC pressure-sensitive adhesives cater for all your speciality tape needs. For demanding outdoor applications such as roof insulation and construction tapes, we provide products with outstanding water resistance and low temperature applicability that ensure secure bonding to e.g. low energy surfaces. Our PSAs for protective foils exhibit no staining or ghosting, and leave no residue after removal. We also offer PSAs with high plasticiser tolerance which are ideal for your graphic PVC films.
Synthomer is committed to the continuous improvement of both technical and environmental performance of its pressure sensitive adhesives. The low emission properties of our PSAs are particularly important in automotive applications. In addition, our high solids water based PSAs provide improved drying and film forming properties and contribute to lower transportation costs, helping you to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Low emission (low-VOC and low fogging) to help you meet increasingly stringent regulations.
- High peel, high shear and high initial tack for superior performance.
- Excellent adhesion onto low energy surfaces.
- Very high water resistance, without whitening.
- Help to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Customised products for your specialised applications.
|PLEXTOL™ DS 155
||PLEXTOL DS 155 is an low VOC aqueous emulsion of a thermoplastic acrylic polymer.
|PLEXTOL™ L 4801
||PLEXTOL L 4801 is an aqueous dispersion of acrylic copolymer for specialty pressure sensitive tapes. It is anionic and APEO free.
Talk to Synthomer today to learn about the benefits which our waterborne pressure sensitive adhesives can bring to your speciality tapes. Contact us