Synthomer’s binders for needle felt carpet applications deliver excellent foaming capabilities, resulting in outstanding fibre binding combined with economic latex consumption. They ensure good dimensional stability in the complete range of applications, from soft to hard handle. In addition, they are ideal for use for foam-table, press-nip, lick-roller and full-bath impregnation.
Our wide range of products ensures that you will be able to find one that meets your exact application and process requirements to deliver the properties you need. Our product ranges include:
- Litex T, based on carboxylated styrene-butadiene copolymer (XSBR).
- Lipolan T, based on styrene-butadiene copolymer with high solid content (HSSBR).
- Plextol T, based on styrene-butadiene copolymer (SA).
We take into account factors such as texture and character of the untreated material, as well as desired properties such as elasticity, sound absorbency, dimensional and thermal stability, comfort and lifetime to make sure we provide exactly the right binder for your application.
For the more demanding professional market, we offer latices that are compatible with fillers, flame retardants and antistatic agents to deliver the additional benefits of durability, anti-electrostatic behaviour and fireproofing.
Synthomer’s latices offer multiple functionality for the finishing of carpets. With our partners worldwide, we are able to offer complete solutions including vulcanisation paste, gelling agents, thickener and soaps in conjunction with dedicated technical support at your site.
- A wide range of highly foamable products.
- Cost-effective thanks to improved latex consumption.
- Products for soft to hard handle.
- Ideal for use for foam-table, press-nip, lick-roller and full-bath impregnation.
- High performance binders with low VOCs, low fogging emissions and low odour.
- Products supplied out of our own manufacturing network meet the highest environmental standards.
- Our industry experts are able to customise products to meet your specific requirements.
- Continuous innovation to provide market-leading solutions.
There are currently no downloads available.
Talk to Synthomer today to learn about the benefits our binders can bring to your needle felt carpet applications.