Synthomer’s latices for gel foam elastomers bring outstanding anti-slip properties, good sound damping and comfortable walk-on performance to your floorcovering backings. We offer a broad range of high-solid latices, from soft to hard handle, including a series of cost-effective formulations to help you compete in markets where gel and non-gel foams are used.
Our wide range of products ensures that you will be able to find one that meets your exact application and process requirements to deliver the properties you need. Our product ranges include:
- Litex T, based on carboxylated styrene-butadiene copolymer (XSBR).
- Lipolan T, based on styrene-butadiene copolymer with high solid content (HSSBR).
- Plextol T, based on styrene-butadiene copolymer (SA).
We take into account factors such as texture and character of the untreated material, as well as desired properties such as elasticity, sound absorbency, dimensional and thermal stability, comfort and lifetime to make sure we provide exactly the right binder for your application.
For the more demanding professional market, we offer latices that are compatible with fillers, flame retardants and antistatic agents to deliver the additional benefits of durability, anti-electrostatic behaviour and fireproofing.
Synthomer’s latices offer multiple functionality for the finishing of carpets. With our partners worldwide, we are able to offer complete solutions including vulcanisation paste, gelling agents, thickener and soaps in conjunction with our dedicated technical support at your site.
- Outstanding anti-slip properties.
- Good sound damping.
- Comfortable walk-on performance.
- A broad range of high-solid latices, from soft to hard handle.
- Cost-effective formulations to help you compete with gel and non-gel foams.
- Products supplied out of our own manufacturing network meet the highest environmental standards.
- Our industry experts are able to customise products to meet your specific requirements.
- Continuous innovation to provide market-leading solutions.
There are currently no downloads available.
Talk to Synthomer today to learn about the benefits our latices can bring to your floorconvering backing applications.