Synthomer’s unique portfolio of acrylic polymers for clear and caulk sealants includes waterborne acrylics, styrene acrylics and vinyl VeoVa acrylics. They can be formulated with high pigment loading to fulfil EN 12600 12.5P standard, with high elongation and good recovery. With excellent wetting and adhesion on porous substrates, they are ideal for all your indoor and outdoor applications. Selected products are co-solvent-free, ammonia-free or surfactant-free, meeting your requirements for low-VOC applications and offering you unmatched flexibility in formulation design.
- Excellent pigment binding capacity.
- Outstanding wetting and adhesion to porous substrates.
- Good stability in multiple formulations.
- Excellent UV stability.
- Very good flexibility at low temperature.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Low-VOC and environmentally responsible.
|PLEXTOL™ R 123
||PLEXTOL R 123 is an acrylic copolymer dispersion.
Talk to Synthomer today to learn about the benefits which our acrylic polymers can bring to your clear and caulk sealants. Contact us