Synthomer's Wingstay antioxidants have been protecting rubber and plastic goods from thermal oxidation for years. Our antioxidants are the key to extending the life cycle of our customers' products and reducing service life costs.
Wingstay antioxidants deliver a range of direct and indirect performance attributes to end-use products, including protection from softening, hardening, brittleness and stickiness.
Wingstay antioxidants are used in many diverse applications, including latex-based products, such as gloves, elastic threads, carpet backing and foams, as well as polymer stabilization for ABS, PVC, CPVC, and TPE compounds, industrial rubber products and tires, agrichemistry (intermediates), adhesives (pressure sensitive and hot melt), and lubricants.
Our additives fall into the following categories:
- Natural and Synthetic Rubbers and Plastics
- Rubber Tapes and Labels
- Protects rubber and plastics from aging, as well as preserve the desired softness/hardness, brittleness and stickiness required for a specific application.
- Enhances the longevity and performance of rubber tapes and labels, enabling longer adhesion.
- Increases the life cycle of lubricants used in a variety of end use industrial applications.
- Used as intermediates in the formulation of rubber and plastic goods for the agricultural industry.
|Wingstay™ L Powder
||Wingstay L Powder antioxidant is highly effective and can be used directly, or after being pre-dispersed or emulsified for latex applications.Wingstay L Powder offers excellent protection against oxygen attack and prevents product degradation and discoloration during processing and storage.
Contact our technical specialists for a no-obligation discussion of how Synthomer’s Wingstay Antioxidants can help improve your products.