OMNOVA produces binders and comfort finishes for synthetic and organic textiles used in a wide range of apparel, including hospital scrubs, athletic wear and business wear. Our binders provide nonwoven garments with tensile strength, resiliency and moisture holdout features. We also offer a wide range of performance and comfort finishes, including durable press resins, softeners and repellents. Our organic and silicone softeners impart a soft hand feel to a wide range of organic and synthetic fabrics and our non-fluoropolymer solutions can be effectively used to impart repellency to water and provide oil resistance, as well as soil release characteristics.
- Wash and wear performance that withstands laundering
- Comfort finishes provide softness and garment performance
- Repellent options for effective and durable water resistance
- Auxiliaries for wetting, foam aides, and lubricants provide exceptional benefits
- Durable wicking performance
- Excellent pigment and print binding
||Lubricant for nonwovens, textiles, and paper applications.
||Hydrophobic acrylate copolymer for the formulation of waterproof coatings and binders
||Water-based, FDA compliant sizing agent that provides repellent performance
||Velvetol 251C is a multifunctional polyester polymer. It imparts a hydrophilic soft hand finish to polyester fabrics that reduces static charge generation on fabric and garments.
Contact our technical specialists for a no-obligation discussion of how Synthomer’s polymer binders and finishing treatment chemicals can help improve your synthetic and organic textiles