Synthomer manufactures a variety of polymer binders to enhance the performance of nonwoven wipes, towels, incontinence, and feminine hygiene products that may come into contact with human skin. We offer a broad range of products with various glass transition temperature (Tg) to cater to customers’ specific needs in hand-feel, mechanical property and durability. Our binders provide a durable adhesion and the functionality desired for these applications.
- Improved abrasion resistance for wipe durability
- Reduced quat absorption for disinfecting wipes
- Durable hydrophilic performance through multiple insults (hygiene)
- Excellent tensile strength is achieved with various Synthomer binder options
- Wicking (horizontal and vertical) for improved water or liquid intermediate absorption
||Acrylic binder for nonwovens and textiles applications
||Carboxylated styrene butadiene latex for nonwoven applications
||Lubricant for nonwovens, textiles, and paper applications.
||Soft and compatible binder for disposable nonwovens, such as hygiene, wipes, and medical apparel
||Carboxylated PVAc Homopolymer
Contact our technical specialists for a no-obligation discussion of how Synthomer’s polymer binders can help improve your nonwoven hygiene absorbent and wipes.