Synthomer is a specialist chemical company and one of the world's leading suppliers of aqueous polymers. We produce innovative formulations to support customers in a range of industries, from construction through paints and coatings to healthcare. Synthomer works closely with its customers and targets a number one or two position in its core markets. Our intimate understanding of customer product and process requirements combined with our technology and process know-how are the key to our business success.
Synthomer offers investors a robust case for investment, as demonstrated by its:
- High quality business.
- Earnings growth.
- Strong cash returns.
Our vision is to: “Establish Synthomer as a growing global speciality chemical company with increasing proportion of products with differentiation supported by global megatrends”
- Driving value through organic growth.
- Continuing to invest in innovation.
- Capital expenditure to support growth momentum.
- Selective and disciplined acquisition and integration.
Synthomer has leadership positions in many markets, including paints and coatings, construction, textiles, paper, and synthetic latex gloves. With recent targeted acquisitions in performance adhesives and coatings and polymer additives, Synthomer has introduced new products, enhanced its geographical strength, grown its global manufacturing network and gained capacity to accommodate future growth.
- 4,750 employees, operating in 24 countries, with 37 manufacturing sites and four global Research and Development Centres.
- A growing presence in emerging markets and global megatrends.
- A robust and successful research and development pipeline, with in excess of 20% of revenue coming from products less than five years old.
- A strong and flexible balance sheet to enable M&A activities.
- A clearly defined balance sheet, dividend and capital management policy.
Synthomer is diligently guided by a management team that has many years’ experience leading some of the world’s largest and most successful chemicals companies. In addition, Synthomer’s board comprises an international team with vast experience in mission-critical roles in a range of leading international businesses.
- Read more about Synthomer’s management team. [more...]
- Read more about our board. [more...]
Synthomer is listed in the FTSE250 index and has been listed in the FTSE4good index for the last 10 years. For further information, please take a look at our:
- Annual Report and Accounts. [more...]
- Investor Presentations. [more...]
You can also contact us directly.