Global graduate programmes
You followed your passion at university. Now take the opportunity to channel that passion on a global stage. Synthomer’s Graduate Programmes offer highly qualified university graduates excellent career prospects and the unique opportunity to join a group-wide network of like-minded colleagues.
Find out more about the programme and what ‘Synthesising Success’ could mean for you.
Our Graduate Programmes offer an exciting career accelerator. The programmes follow a structured development journey of two years, based on rotational assignments. There is the opportunity to work closely with our executive teams, and for international assignments. This allows you to contribute to the Synthomer strategy from day one.
- Our graduate programmes are the heartbeat of the Synthomer organisation – they’re where our future leaders are developed. And it is where you begin.
- We’ll support you through learning events, mentoring and personal development planning.Over two years, including three to four assignments, you will develop a broad portfolio of skills, knowledge and experiences.
- You’ll quickly be given the responsibility to deliver insights and implement ideas that will have a real impact on our business and develop professional and technical skill sets.
- You’ll be able to contribute to strategic projects that are key to the future success of our business.
With more than 40 production sites and four centres of excellence around the world, you will be part of a truly global team. So be prepared to become a global team player.
We have grown significantly – trebling in size in the past few years – both organically and through acquisitions. We are a FTSE 250 listed company now, aiming to become a FTSE 100 member. Join us on this exciting growth journey.
We want you to contribute in real roles from day one. You’ll join onboarding, induction and learning events, and get networking opportunities, mentoring and personal development planning. It all adds up to an inspiring long-term career adventure.
Life is demanding and we want you to experience as much as possible at work and in life. You’ll have plenty of options to explore our flexible work opportunities.
To reach your full potential at Synthomer, you’ll need the right qualifications, attitude and personal attributes. Our success is built on innovative ideas and the people who can advance them. People just like you: goal-oriented graduates who are fascinated by technology.
We are looking for candidates with the right chemistry:
- Graduates with a recognised degree from university and with up to two years of working experience
- Minimum grade 2:1 (UK), 2,3 (Germany) and 3.0 (USA) or above or similar applicable grading
- Excellent command of English (second language preferred)
- International mobility and international experience gained by studying or working abroad (e.g. internship, student job, etc)
- Strong communication skills and team player
- High level of flexibility and goal-oriented
- Demonstration of leadership potential
- Strong interest in technology.
- The roles available
We are planning to hire graduates for many areas of the business
You can find more details here.
- When to apply
You can apply throughout the year. A programme cycle usually starts around September/October, so joining dates are preferred around (but not limited to) these dates.
- How to apply
Click to review our current graduate opportunities
- The selection process
If we like what we see, you’ll be invited to our selection process.
We can’t wait to hear from you.