Those who want to reach for the stars at Synthomer will need the right qualifications, attitude and personal qualities. After all, our success is built on groundbreaking ideas and the people who can advance them. People just like you: goal-oriented graduates who are fascinated by technology.
We hope that you’re excited by the challenge and keen to explore whether the International Graduate Programme (SynGP) is right for you. If you are, that’s great, but to be able to reach for the stars, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Relevant university degree with above-average grades.
- Relevant internships – preferably in a chemical or production environment.
- International experience gained by studying or working abroad (internship, student job, etc.).
- Extensive subject matter knowledge and skills.
- Excellent command of English and preferably an additional world language.
- Willingness to work around the world.
- Strong communication skills and team spirit.
- Strong interest in technology.
- High level of flexibility and goal orientation.
For more information on any aspect of Synthomer, contact us.