Production Manager, StallingboroughReference No.: Prdctmgr01
Location: Stallingborough, United Kingdom (Europe)
Function/Job Title: Production Manager
Superior Function: Site Manager
Job Family: Operations
Purpose of role:
Ensure all site production activities are in line with company policies and objectives in order to deliver the required product within budget, to quality specification, on time and in a safe manner according to legal and company requirements.
1. Ensure compliance to all site Safety Health & Environment (SHE) procedures within area of responsibility.
2. Lead the production teams on site and ensure manufacturing performance in accordance with key KPI's.
3. Implement initiatives that will drive continuous improvement in the manufacturing performance on quality, cost, capacity and regulatory compliance.
4. Manage all production costs centres within the agreed revenue budget, and take part in the annual budgeting process.
5. Support the site manager on strategic projects and the development and implementation of the capital plan.
6. Management of team through appropriate HR processes, including recruitment, appraisal, performance management, attendance and disciplinary.
7. Train and develop employees to create a high performance manufacturing team, ensuring a talent pool for succession.
8. Promote the company core values of team working, communication, decision making, diversity, leadership and high performance.
Education: Degree in chemical, engineering, chemistry or related production discipline
Experience: 10 years chemical industry, 5 years senior management level in production related function, ideally with COMAH experience.
Please send all CVs to the following email address by no later than 28th April: UKHR@Synthomer.com