Shape your future on the Synthomer International Graduate Programme (SynGP)
You followed your passion at university. Now take the opportunity to exploit that passion on the global stage. Synthomer’s International Graduate Programme (SynGP) offers highly qualified university graduates excellent career prospects and the unique opportunity to create a group-wide network of like-minded colleagues.
The Programme – Made to measure for you
Whether your passion is technical or commercial, we will make sure you are thoroughly prepared for your future responsibilities. We will work with you to create a customised programme focused on helping you to grow professionally in your desired discipline. You’ll benefit from international experience in Germany, the UK and beyond. And you will also have the satisfaction of knowing that you are already making a real contribution to Synthomer’s success.
The Programme will offer you ample opportunity to show us what you’re made of and showcase your talent in challenging projects. But don’t worry, you’ll be able to rely on outstanding support to help you develop professionally and settle into the organisation. You will meet regularly with your mentor and professional development coordinators to discuss your new experiences, agree future Programme content, and review your development goals.
The International Graduate Programme (SynGP) – What you can expect
- Duration: 24 - 30 months (flexible starting date).
- Fixed assignment within a focus area.
- Opportunity to carry out several different projects – at least one project is completed abroad (three- to six-month assignment).
- Joint trainee seminars, complemented by individual learning and development activities.
- Intensive support from mentors in your focus area and from HR.
- Opportunity to create a group-wide network.
- A permanent position from the start.
The International Graduate Programme (SynGP) at a glance
What we expect of you
Those who want to reach for the stars at Synthomer will need the right qualifications, attitude and personal qualities. After all, our success is built on groundbreaking ideas and the people who can advance them. People just like you: goal-oriented graduates who are fascinated by technology.
We hope that you’re excited by the challenge and keen to explore whether the International Graduate Programme (SynGP) is right for you. If you are, that’s great, but to be able to reach for the stars, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Relevant university degree with above-average grades.
- Relevant internships – preferably in a chemical or production environment.
- International experience gained by studying or working abroad (internship, student job, etc.).
- Extensive subject matter knowledge and skills.
- Excellent command of English and preferably an additional world language.
- Willingness to work around the world.
- Strong communication skills and team spirit.
- Strong interest in technology.
- High level of flexibility and goal orientation.
Start your journey in one of these exciting focus areas
Whether in business development, procurement, supply chain, research & development, sales or the commercial area – as part of our International Graduate Programme (SynGP), you decide your future. Exciting tasks, real teamwork and excellent prospects are waiting for you in each area. But don’t just take our word for it, find out for yourself.
In the upcoming Programme cycle, we are planning to hire graduates for the following areas:
Research & Development:
Manufacturing & Engineering:
The future starts here
Apply now and take the first step on the road to your future. But, take the time to think this step through, after all, your application is your chance to make a great first impression and showcase your qualities.
We’d like to get a quick and straightforward idea of who you are. Please indicate the areas you are interested in and just send us your application, including a cover letter, résumé, and any supporting documentation you feel is relevant via Email to:
Your attachments should not exceed 10 MB in total.
If we like what we see, you’ll be invited to convince us of your merits in person, in a three-step selection process.
So, why don’t you show us what you’re made of? Your path to the future starts here and now!